SuperLinks - Overview
- Do you have a directory of links on your website?
- Is it a pain to manage and edit manually?
- Don't know if anyone is actually clicking those links?
- Looking for a way to make your life easier?
Then take a look at SuperLinks. We think you'll love it. We know your clients will adore you for it.
What exactly is SuperLinks?
Much more than a simple links manager, SuperLinks allows you to easily build and maintain a directory of links anywhere on your site. From quick installation, to complete customization/integration with your website to a feature set that just seems to go on and on and on... SuperLinks will quite simply make the job of managing your links effortless. Period.
Be sure to test drive the easy to use and intuitive administrative interface and you'll quickly understand the power of SuperLinks.
Shucks... so you wanna just skip the features and take SuperLinks for a spin? No? Super, read on....
» Don't forget to toggle the features by clicking on them :-)
- Seamlessly integrates into your site.
- You create your page and then add the appropriate ASP where you want your links to appear on the page.
- 100% controlled by CSS. Make any change to the CSS you need to fully integrate with your site.
- All pages, categories and links allow for html coded titles and descriptions.
- Optionally open links in new windows so your user doesn't have to leave your site.
- Organize your links into categories.
- Optionally organize your categories further into multiple pages (these are virtual pages that are automatically generated for you, think of them as "Super Categories").
- Control the sort order of pages, categories and links.
- Sort alphabetically or assign a specific order or use a combination of both.
- Optionally designate new links with a special icon next to the link.
- You control the number of days the icon is displayed next to a new link.
- Easily customize the icon simply by uploading a new image.
- Optionally remove links, categories and/or entire pages from your website without having to delete them. You can view them in the admin panel, but they will not be viewable on your website.
- Disabling a page removes all related categories and links.
- Disabling a category removes all related links.
- Or disable individual links.
- Optionally enable click-through counts.
- A modest statistical analysis of your links is provided when click through counts are enabled.
- A powerful search facility is provided for your users to help them find that special link. All disabled pages, categories and/or links are excluded from the search.
- The same search facility is provided in the administrative panel to help you locate a specific link; however, the administrative user will be able to search across disabled pages, categories and links. Useful if you forget where a link is categorized.
- Toggle individual link categories allowing the user to collapse/expand a category for easier viewing.
- Toggle all categories on a page allowing the user to collapse/expand everything on a page for even easier viewing.
- Optionally display your categories fully expanded to show related links.
- Or completely collapse your categories to hide related links until they are toggled by the user.
- Batch processes provides the ability to work on more than one item at a time in the administrative area.
- Edit multiple items at once.
- Delete multiple items at once.
- Configure multiple administrative options at once.
- Administrative area is secured by a user definable username and password.
- Administrative log in link can only be seen by the admin user; requires the admin user to log in at least one time.
And Some Other Stuff for the Geek Inside All of Us
The complete source code is provided allowing advanced/power users the ability to easily customize the functionality and/or appearance to further integrate into a site. For us geek-types out there:
- Driven by XML, XSLT, ASP and CSS. And the best part is you don't even need to know what any of those acronyms mean!
- Think about this... since the entire data layer is contained in a single XML file, you can easily share your links with other users by simply providing them the XML.
- The code created is W3C XHTML and CSS compliant.
- The entire layout is completely driven by CSS.
- Easily skin your site by simply updating the CSS file.
- Each section of the CSS file is commented to provide you a quick understanding on what the CSS is being used for.
Aww Heck... Why doncha take SuperLinks for a spin and see for yourself what all the fuss is about.
You must be hosted on a server that supports ASP/VBScript and allows Database/XML interaction. Any standard Windows NT or Windows 2000/2003 server will meet this requirement. If you are unsure your server supports ASP, then contact your host.
Note: SuperLinks has not been tested on Unix/Linux systems and we will not support the application if you choose to install it on said environment.
- One of the following Operating Systems:
- The Server will be required to allow include files.
- You will need to have read/write permissions enabled for the database directory.
- MSXML 4.0 with Service Pack 2
Note: Most any Windows host will meet the above requirements; it is rare that you are unable to run SuperLinks on a Windows server. The most common requirement not met is item 4 (MSXML 4.0 SP2). However, your server admin should not have any problems installing MSXML 4.0 since it is part of the Window's Server environment. If they do moan about installing MSXML 4.0, then we encourage you to run from the host as fast you as you can :-)
This is not a Dreamweaver extension, nor does it require Dreamweaver to use.
$29 (U.S.) - Purchase Options